“APOSTILLES ON PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS“ TERMS
1. Confirm with the corresponding foreign authority or foreign party that will receive your document, that they will accept a copy of your documents that will have an original seal and signature of a notary, an original county clerk certification, and an original apostille attached.
2. Fill out the above “APOSTILLES ON PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS“ order form, scan and attach to the order form your verifiable documents, and click the submit button.
3. If the scanned documents that you attached to this form are not verifiable, event of which we will notify you and ask you to ship us your original documents to be able to verify them and apostille them in photocopies as described above in point 1.
4. Photocopies of vital records such as birth, marriage , divorce, death certificates, and photocopies of notarized non verifiable documents, such as notarized powers of attorney, affidavits, acknowledgments, and similar are not acceptable for “APOSTILLES ON PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS“. However, if you’re being required to submit a notarized copy of a Vital Record or notarized document by your recipient foreign agency, you must submit the original document to our offices.
5. If you require an apostille on photocopies of other types of documents not mentioned above, please fill out the above order form and attach a scanned copy of your documents. We will get back to you with solutions that might solve your particular requirements.
6. Turnaround time is from five to seven working days. If you ship us your original documents, we will send you back your apostilled photocopies, as well as your original documents.
7. The service “APOSTILLES ON PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS“ does not include translation services of your documents.
For more information, and to confirm that your document is acceptable, please email us to email@example.com